Your privacy is important to us. It is lhargil.com's policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy outlines what personal information we may collect, how we use and safeguard that data and with whom we may share it.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect information that you provide us directly or automatically when you visit our blog. This may include:
- Contact Information: We might collect your name, email, and other similar contact details.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We might collect information about your devices, browsing actions and patterns.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our blog and its contents to you.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To notify you about changes to our blog or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We use Google AdSense to display ads on our blog. Google AdSense may use user data for personalized advertising. You can manage settings for personalized Google ads here.
Under GDPR, you have the right to access, rectify, and/or erase your data. You also have the right to restrict and/or object to processing of your data. If you believe your rights are being infringed, you can file a complaint with a supervisory authority.